Sunday, July 08, 2007

April News...

Dear Family,

We might be moving to the Nampa, Idaho soon. There is a promising job prospect at Micron. We'll keep you posted.
I cannot believe how April flew.
It was a wonderful month that I just blew.
I am beginning to loose it.
I am in a losing battle with time.
Time keeps on taking and tic-tocking.
Another strand of my hair turns gray and I pray that I don't stray.
I wasn't trying to be poetic but I have been reminiscing about life and it all began with...
Ashley has just been in Young Women's a couple months and she already has given her first Sacrament Meeting talk. Ashley did a wonderful job. Wow! I feel old. If I still have my faculties, I believe I gave my first talk in the 11th Ward. I remember Bro. Clark adjusting the microphone to my mouth, but I decided to unadjust it so I could not hear my self amplified voice. I believe that was prior to Stephen and Jaclyn's arrival. Ashley is now starting soccer again...she already has had her first practice. The season does not start until mid-August.
Tyler is doing well and he is now into a Super Boy phase. I am not sure if that is the appropriate description, but he is more conscious about his appearance and smell (that is evident by him asking for deodorant). Tyler and two other friends have a crush on the same girl, go figure on how that works.
The Cost of admission $10, a slush in the first inning $5, a bag of cotton candy $5, a half-filled lemonade $4, the cost of a lousy ballpark sandwich $8. Time spent with your son...priceless. I was fortunate to join Tyler and his school for a day at the baseball park. We watched the Sacramento Rivercats play the Las Vegas Poker Chips (my guess). I believe the Rivercats won, we had to leave at the end of the 8th inning due to school policy. Nevertheless, it was fun.
Jordan is doing well. He is quite the artist and can actually draw an isometric view of a house. What a budding artist.
Katelyn is doing well in preschool and she has enjoyed it. She has made lot of friends (some are members of the church).
About the job in Idaho, I was just kidding.

Love us all. :-)

0 comments: