Dear Family,
Another fast month...it seems like yesterday the Loose and his family arrived to visit it us for General Conference weekend. It was really nice of them to visit. We had fun but I am not sure if Josh did. The Loose help start to sheetrock the garage, which I still have not finished yet. It was hard work but that's good.
The kids are doing well in school. Ashley is still involved in soccer and seems to be enjoying it. Ashley team just participated in the Pumpkin Classic and took second place. Unfortunately, they had to settle the championship game on overtime penalty kicks.
Tyler enjoys flag football and it really has been a fun to watch him learn football. I recall that I was nine when I first started to play and understand football. I still remember watching college football (at the old, old, old house) with Dad on the small black and white TV. Jordan is enjoying soccer also.
Katelyn still enjoys Preschool and has a friend name Kate. She is growing up and she is a really Sweetie (I once called her "Bud" and she corrected me that little girls should not be called "Bud" but rather a "Sweetie").
That's the news for the month.
Love,
The Smiths
Friday, November 10, 2006
October News...
Posted by Loren & Kim at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment