Monday, December 04, 2006

November News

Happy Thanksgivng! (belated)

We hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I still can't believe that
November has come and gone and it is now December.

We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving. It was nice but somewhat colder than
CA. We spent a couple days basking in the cold AZ sun.

Unfortunately, Katelyn did a little too much basking and caught the cold and
minor form of Bronchitis. Being unprepared, we did not have Katelyn's
inhaler so we spent Thanksgiving night in the Hospital. We really did not
have any other viable option since most of the drug stores were closed for
Thanksgivng. We are thankful that it did not become a much bigger ordeal.
Katelyn was given an inhaler, antibiotic shot and some cough medicine. It
was such a long drive, I am not sure if we will be going elswhere for
Christmas. We also plan on reducing our trips, to each family, to one per
year. So if there are any big reunions, hopefully in the summer, being
planned for for next year please let us know.

The kids are doing well in school. Ashley is still doing soccer and I have
a much better understanding of soccer. I still have a tough time
understanding offsides, etc. It's not like football. Tyler finish his flag
football season. Jordan wants his two front teeth for Christmas, he has
lost several teeth the past couple months. Katelyn enjoys preshcool and

I was released as a Primary Teacher, or Primary Board, and will again become
the Webelos Leader for our ward. This is my third stint as a Webelos
Leader. Tyler will be joining the Pack this month and I do look forward to
this new calling.

Our Stake boundaries are being redrawn and we will be losing four wards to
another existing stake. We will gain four wards from another stake. The
new Stake will be called the Folsom Stake, which now will get a new building
in the middle of the bustling city of Folsom. The Stake Center will be
situated next to a shopping plaza and across from a Home Depot, etc. It
will be interesting and maybe tempting to some. I never seen anything like
this before.

I recieved two early Birthday/Christmas gifts this year. My commute car
recieved a major overhaul and we just had the plumbers over working on our
main line. I am so excited and quite tickled to get my gifts early this
year.

Merry Christmas to all of you

0 comments: